1. I am working on doing an unassisted pull up still. So yesterday at the park, I did some negative pull ups. Holy cow. Those bad boys made me sore! I definitely recommend doing them. Fo sho.
2. I had pancakes for dinner tonight. Man, I love pancakes. I was at one of my favorite places and haven’t had pancakes in like a week…soooo it was just bound to happen. I ordered the whole wheat, already pushing my ED. A couple of minutes later, the waiter came back and told me there wasn’t any whole wheat pancake batter left. So without second guessing myself, I ordered the normal banana walnut pancakes. They were freakin delicious.
3. I’m currently watching 21 Jump Street and oh my lanta it’s funny. I’m only about 20 minutes in and I can’t stop cracking up. Go watch it! Now.
4. Speaking of funny schtuff, watch this video! Love. Love. Love. It’s called I’m Farming and I Grow It. When can I move to Kansas? My favorite part was probably “Water water water water water yeah!”
5. I sort of, kind of, not really but really maybe do have a boyfriend. Okay let me explain. Ever since we met, we’ve been hanging out a lot. He wants to be in a relationship but I’m a bit hesitant because a) I’m leaving for Texas in a month and b) he’s being deployed in September. Oh yeah, did I mention he’s a marine? Yeah. He’s a marine. So we’re going two separate ways, literally. Only time will tell.
6. I went shopping the other day and didn’t feel like poking my eyes out. I’ll post pictures of the clothes later this week but I hit the jackpot! Okay maybe not. But I haven’t gone shopping in a long time so it was nice to get some new clothes.
7. Back to 21 Jump Street. I kind of have a thing for James Franco. He is…how do I put this…very good looking. Well apparently the Franco family is one good looking family. Meet Dave. You’re welcome.
Have you seen 21 Jump Street?
Or have you seen any good movies lately?
Have you been shopping lately? Did you get anything good??