1. I went to the petting zoo yesterday. Dat’s right. The good ‘ol petting zoo. I used to go there when I was younger but I haven’t been in forever. So when my brother, his girlfriend, and her sister invited me to tag along, heck yes I wanted to go! There were guinea pigs, bunnies, pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, and cows. But the highlight was probably seeing the zedonks. What are zedonks, you ask? Well they’re a hybrid between a donkey and a zebra. More like a hybrid between awesome and amazing.
2. Did anybody watch the CMT Awards?? If not, you missed out. Luke Bryan gave away his guitar to a girl in the audience. The whole 2.5 hours basically reaffirmed my love with country music.
3. My mom is making homemade ravioli tonight. Holla! Artichoke ravioli, to be exact. I’m pretty stoked so I’m currently sitting at the kitchen table, tapping my fingers until it’s ready. Thankfully my mom doesn’t get annoyed easily.
4. Wait wait wait! Did anybody watch Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday????? Oh my. It was amazinggg (of course). That show will never get old.
5. I’m not sure if I’ve shared this picture of my dog yet but I am in loveee with it. He usually doesn’t have so much energy so it’s nice to catch it on camera every once in while.
6. Anybody else mad that Miami made it to the NBA finals? I’m not a Lebron fan so anything to do with him, I’m out. OKC here we go!
7. I have a few recipes to share with you guys but I just need to get around to posting them! Peanut butter cup protein cookies, raw banana nut granola, stuffed bell peppers, and veggie black bean soup. And on that note, ravioli’s ready!
What’s your favorite animal at the petting zoo?
What’s your favorite kind of music?
What’s for dinner tonight??