Remember the white roll and chips I ate yesterday? Well guess what… I’m still alive today. My pants still fit, I didn’t blow up like a balloon, and I felt just fine. Because you know what? Life goes on! Life is far too short to not enjoy a treat every once in awhile. As a matter of fact, your body might thank you.
The always wonderful Aja at Writing and Recovering nominated me for a Reader Appreciation Award. So a HUGE thanks goes to her! And now go check out her blog. Really, do it. She’s an amazing writer and is so strong.
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite color?
Orange! Or sea foam green. Don’t make me choose…
2. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers. a) They’re part of the cat family and b) they’re flipping adorable.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Does kombucha count? There’s a like .00000001% alcohol but it’s so delicious. But iced green tea would be the next choice.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook! I don’t go on Twitter everyday, but I most definitely go on Facebook errday.
5. What is your favorite pattern?
Probably my phone cover. Then again, it can easily change if the colors are good.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
Giving for sure. It’s even better when you get the person a super awesome gift that you know they will love.
7. What is your favorite number?
31. It was my number playing basketball in high school and my birthday is on March 31. So now, I basically end everything in 31. Because it’s amazing. And the best number. Ever.
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
I’m honestly not sure. Probably Friday or even Monday. It’s definitely not Saturday, which seems weird, but it’s true.
9. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids. My mom bought a plant at Costco like 5 years ago and every spring, it blooms. Who knows how long it will last for, but I love it!
10. What’s your passion?
Health, fitness, body confidence, eating disorder awareness, and helping people.
Now, I nominate…
Kaila @ Healthy Helper – I’ve been reading Kaila’s blog for a long time! Before I even started this blog, I was reading hers’ and amazed by her maturity. Now she’s off to college to do some amazing things!
Kat @ A Dash of Fairy Dust – Kat is flat out awesome. She has been through so much, yet she is still able to kick ED in the butt. I also love her honesty and strength. Keep fighting, girl!
Chelsea @ Chelsea Runs – Chelsea is a running superstar. She has her sights set on a big race in the near future so you definitely want to follow her on her path. Plus, her dog, Koda, is adorable.
Shannon @ Healthiful Balance – Shannon is the face behind the Healthy Living Blogger Newsletter and every week, she puts out an amazing email. I’m so honored that she chose me to be part of the team and I have loved working with her. Not only that, but she has been amazing at kicking ED’s butt and her blog is also filled with awesome recipes.
Mind Running Wild – So much awesomeness here. She has been kicking ED in the butt and there is no doubt that she has the will to recover. Also, I absolutely love her style!
Lexi @ You, Me, and a World to See – Fun fact: Lexi and I went to high school together. We didn’t hang out in the same crowd but I love catching up with her on her blog. She has amazing pictures and is an awesome writer!
Kate @ Work in Progress – Kate is one of the sweetest people ever! Okay, so I’ve never met her, but she sure is sweet through her blog and the comments she leaves. She has been battling an injury for quite awhile now but she has never let that bring her down. Soon, she’ll be off to Colorado for an amazing opportunity!
Alex @ The Run Within – I’ve read Alex’s blog from the start and I’ve been loving every post. She just graduated college (congrats!) and she’s about to kick some butt in Washington D.C. Plus, she is continuously beating ED and I could not be happier.
Answer one of these questions!