1. Aye aye aye! Life lately has been busy. Busy in a good way though! I have worked everyday this week after picking up an extra shift. And besides that, I have also been continuing to train my friends. But I wouldn’t change it for anything 🙂 I would rather be on the go rather than sitting on my butt, bored out of my mind. The worst part of it all is that I’m behind on my episodes of Dr. Phil, Cupcake Champions, and Next Food Network’s Star. Now this, is a problem.
2. Speaking of TV shows, did anybody watch the series finale of House?? I know some people were disappointed, but I loved it. I may or may not have cried a little…
3. Guess who came into my work the other day… Jorge Garcias! a.k.a. Hurley from Lost. a.k.a. Dr. Soto from Alcatraz, which got cancelled. How dare they. On the outside, I had to stay cool, calm, and collected, but on the inside I was totally freaking out while I was taking his order.
4. My mom flew up to Portland to help my sister pack up her dorm and move home. So that left my dad and I. What did we do, you ask? We went to the Whole Foods hot bar for dinner. He knows me well.
5. Since I have been so busy lately, my blog commenting has been way down. So if I’m not commenting, don’t be offended! I’m still reading 🙂
6. I went to breakfast with one of my best friends the other day at one of my favorite places. It’s at the harbor so the view and atmosphere is great. Not only that, but the food isn’t half bad. I got the Power Pancake Crunch which is “power” pancakes, greek yogurt, granola, strawberries, banana, and a drizzle of honey. Delicious. I also got some honey ginseng green tea. Yeah, that’s perfection right thurrr.
7. And lastly, I may or may not be running a half marathon on Monday… We’ll see.
What shows have you been loving lately?