I love lists so I’ll just give you guys a run down of my day in list form. Sound good? Good.
Greek yogurt, chocolate Amazing Grass, flax seeds, chia seeds, frozen berries, and granola
- Got caught up on Community. It was the season finale. So sad, too bad.
- Went to church.
- Went to Whole Foods! Since opening (which was Wednesday), I have been there 3 times. #noregretz. We met up with my aunt and got lunch at the hot food bar. That place is still complete madness! But I was able to get my food without being trampled.
Let’s see if I can remember everything. Half of a spinach and brown rice patty, cabbage slaw, walnuts, pumpkin wheat berry salad, southwestern quinoa salad, tempeh salad, roasted mushrooms, beet salad, hummus, radishes, cucumber, cauliflower, and a Botonical No. 9 kombucha.
- Shopped at Whole Foods. We picked up some goods for dinner and the rest of the week 🙂
- Did an awesome leg workout with my friend. I have a feeling she won’t be able to walk tomorrow…
- Made protein bars with my friend. She is seriously one of the most picky people I know so I am trying to make healthy stuff that she will actually like. These bars were a success! She even tried chia seeds and said they weren’t bad. Baby steps!
- Tested this dish out for my next nutrition class. I don’t think I’ve even mentioned the nutrition class so I’ll save that for another post. But basically, I go to the senior citizen center and teach them about healthy food. I also bring in some dishes for them to try. Next class is on fruit so if you have any recipes, give me a shout!
- Took my favoritest boy ever on a walk. He’s such an old man…and I love it.
- I am now currently watching the Clippers game. Let’s go Blake!
How was your day?
Are you rooting for any team in the NBA playoffs?