I am still on a mission to use up what I have in my pantry! When I went through my “fat is evil” faze, I used to love these brownies.
No fat?? Count me in! Now I know that fat is essential, delicious, and satisfying. So when I found these bad boys in my pantry, I knew I had to spruce them up to make them better.
Note: You can use any brownie mix. I used a gluten free blend before and it worked just fine.
Chocolate Fudgey Protein Cookies
- 1 1/2c brownie mix
- 1/4c ground flax seeds
- 1/2c chocolate protein powder
- 1/2c + 1Tbsp milk
- 1c nuts, roasted (I used pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir till combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
- With a spoon, drop the cookies onto the baking sheet in whatever size you like.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes.
Are you more of a chocolate person or a fruity person?