1. I was really happy to hear about everybody’s “me” time the other day! I took another outing on Friday and went for a walk around a park. Iced green tea from Starbucks and another beautiful day.
2. I am officially out of walnut butter. I’ve been trying to make it last for as long as possible but it had to come one day. Oh well! I’ll be home in less than 2 weeks…then I can make all the walnut butter my heart desires.
3. So remember that razorback shirt I made the other day? Well I found an even easier way to make them. Blogilates posted a super easy how-to video here. No sewing necessarily. All you need is a pair of scissors and an old shirt. I have already made 3…
4. This week’s Healthy Living Blogger Newsletter is the first one with the team so you really should sign up!
5. I’m currently reading Health Food Junkies by Steven Bratman. I’ll post all about it later but it’s basically about orthorexia and how to deal with it. I am loving it so far and it’s filled with such awesome info.
6. Want to know a non-country song I have been loving lately? Payphone by Maroon 5. This is surprising because a) it’s not country and b) I usually don’t like Maroon 5. (Don’t listen to it if you’re sensitive to bad words.)
8. One of the winners from the NuNaturals giveaway never emailed me so I picked a new one:
Congrats Linz! Email me at email@example.com with your mailing address 🙂
9. I know there are a lot of exams going on right now, so I’ll leave you with these words of wisdom…
Do you have any exams this week?
Or better yet, any exciting plans this week??