1. Before anything else, I want to wish everybody a Happy Easter! I know it’s already passed but I didn’t have a chance to say it yesterday. So Happy (day after) Easter 🙂
2. In the past two weeks, I have been to Orange County, Chicago, Texas, back to Orange County, Sonoma, Seattle, and back to Sonoma. Phew! I went to Seattle this weekend to look at my 4th and last college to possibly transfer to. I’ll talk more about Seattle tomorrow but boy oh boy how I love that place.
3. So I’m sure you’re wondering if I decided on a college yet. Well I’m 99% sure but I don’t want to say anything until it’s official. So bear will me. Let’s just say I’m going to need to invest in some cowboy boots 😉
4. Have you guys been watching the new season of Punk’d?? If not, start watching it NOW! It was hilarious to watch Ronnie (from Jersey Shore) get Punk’d. Even my mom was laughing. Now that’s saying a lot.
5. I’ve officially finished The Hunger Games Series. I’ve been going through Mockingjay as slowly as possible because I’ve wanted it to last as long as possible. But all good things must come to an end. So sad. So sad.
6. I now have Netflix streaming on my computer so I need some movie recommendations. Andddd go!
7. Have you met Dave? Well Dave is James Franco’s brother.
Then again, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for James.
Who am I kidding?? I’ll take them both!
What’s your favorite city to visit?
Any movie recommendations?