1. I ran a triathlon today! Weeeeoooo! I will post a recap all about it later but in short, it went amazing.
2. Glad you all liked my Fun Fact Friday post the other day 🙂 Here are some other fun facts that you guys commented about:
- There are about 572 peanuts in a jar of peanut butter. – Carolyn
- When you bite a wintergreen lifesaver, a spark of light is released. – Chelsea
- Mephobia: the fear of being so awesome that the human race can’t handle it and everybody dies. – Khushboo
- It is nearly impossible to put on mascara with a closed mouth. – Henry
5. Anybody watching the Oscars tonight? Right now, I am watching the red carpet and all the interviews they give before. It always cracks me up when they ask what they are wearing. It’s like, really? Do you think non-celebrities are going to go out and pay $10,000 for a dress by that designer? Yeah. I don’t think so.
6. I am going home next weekend!! I know. I just went home but this time, it’s for a wedding. I love weddings (if you couldn’t tell from my pinterest folder).
~your excuse to take a break and do something for YOU~
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award button and rules into a post.
2. Answer the questions that go along with the award.
3. Pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers who are worthy of some rest and rejuvenation.
4. And most importantly: Take this award as a sign that you are worth it, you are enough, and you deserve to cut yourself some slack.
1. What is your favorite way to relax?
It would probably have to be laying on the couch and watching tv. Or taking a nap. Or playing board games with the family 🙂 Or taking a nap. Did I already say that?
2. What would your ideal rest day involve? Plan it out!
I would wake up around 8am and go out to breakfast with the family. At the restaurant, I would get whole wheat pancakes or something. Then we would head to a farmers market (because farmers markets are awesome. duhhh!). Next I would come home and take my dog for a walk along the beach. Thennn I would come home and bake/cook like a fool. Next up would be a family dinner, some board games, and watching a movie with the familia 🙂 Can I have that rest day now? Please?
3. How many “rest and rejuvenate” days do you aim for each week?
I definitely aim for one day a week with no workout at all. I think everybody needs a day for their muscles and mind to rest and rejuvenate!
How was everyone’s weekend? Amazing I hope 🙂
Have you ever read Unbearable Lightness or any other memoirs?
Are you watching the Oscars?