1. I went down to San Diego today to cheer on the tri team in their race today. Since being sick, I decided to opt out of this race and give it all in the next race, which is Sunday (eeep!). It ended up actually being really fun to watch all the other racers. I liked to see everybody’s techniques and what not. I saw a couple of falls but they always got up with a smile on their face. Now, I am more than stoked for the Stanford Treeathlon on Sunday!
2. After the race, my mom and I went to Claire’s on Cedros to get the best pancakes. Like ever. (And yes…I’m still talking about pancakes). I got the multigrain clairecakes with bananas and pecans. Ohmygosh. I die. And you best believe I ate every.single.bite. Spectating makes you very hungry.
3. I am such a sucker for anything with owls on it. I went to Walmart today and got little bowls with owls on them and a snack box thing with an owl. Little kid plates + owls = a girl’s best friend.
4. I also got The Hunger Games while I was at Walmart. I know, I know. I am finallyyy going to read the books. I’m stoked to start them because my best friend started reading them and she has been loving it. And if my best friend says so, it’s true.
7. Want to hear a joke about pizza? Nahh it’s too cheesy.