Remember the other day when I was seriously craving pancakes? Well it’s a bit hard to make pancakes in a dorm. So it was the perfect weekend to come home and whip up a batch.
Oat Bran Pancakes for One
-1/3c oat bran
-2 egg whites
-1tbsp ground flax seeds
-1/2tbsp vanilla extract
-1/4tsp baking powder
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Heat a griddle and spray some oil so the pancakes don’t stick.
3. Pour the batter onto the grill and make them however big you want them to be.
4. When you see bubbles start to form on the top, flip.
5. Put onto a plate and enjoy!
And since there are so many delicious looking pancake recipes out there, I figured I would do a recipe round up of all the mouth watering deliciousness. Enjoy…and drool 🙂
What’s your favorite kind of pancake?