1. Last night, we watched House of Wax. Don’t watch it. It’s disturbing and gross. After, we watched something happy to lighten the mood: Megamind. Do watch this one. It’s hilarious. I could not stop laughing 99% of the time. Who said animated movies were only for kids? Not me, that’s for sure.
I got my favorite salad dressing: Annie’s Lite Gingerfly. It was $2 cheaper than normal. Considering I use it everyday, it was an investment I had to make. Then the Field Roast was also on sale for $3 cheaper. There’s butternut squash and apple stuffed inside. It will be like a Thanksgiving feast in my mouth. Then the tofu was $2 cheaper. I love tofu and this one is marinated so it’s perfect for in the dorm. But gahhh! Why oh why must sale items be so awesome??
3. Have you ever heard of the show The Walking Dead? My mom told me about it and at first, I was a bit skeptical. It’s about a group of people trying to survive zombies and figure out how the world came to where it is (full of zombies). I knowwww it sounds stupid. I mean, really, zombies? That was my same exact thought but then I watched it and it is awesomeeee. It’s way more than just about zombies. There are awesome relationships between the people. It reminds me a little of Lost. Just a little. Then again, I try to relate everything to Lost.
5. It’s been raining nonstop here and I have been LOVING it. In Orange County, it is nothing but sunny. Don’t get me wrong. I love the sun and all that Vitamin D goodness but when it comes down to it, it’s just too boring for me. I love bundling up in layers. I love going to bed at night and hearing the raindrops. It’s awesome. I’m one of the few that actually like it but that’s just me. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow and fingers crossed they’re right!
6. I was going to do a post ranting about my roommate but I didn’t want to get all Negative Nancy on you guys. I did tweet a rant last night though…
Every. Single. Day. Not once. Not twice. She does it like 10 times a day. WTF?! And she NEVER says excuse me. Yeah and she wants to be roommates next year…no thanks.
7. I get my stitches out of my wrist tomorrow. Weeee! It’s been feeling really good so I am going to start lifting weights again. Tomorrow is legs so I don’t need to worry about my wrist quite yet. We’ll see how it goes but I am stoked because I have been going coo-coo on the elliptical and bikes. Coo-coo I tell you!
(Want another giveaway to enter? Check out This Fit Chick’s giveaway.)
Are you a sucker for sale items?
What’s your favorite kind of weather?
What’s your biggest pet peeve?