- You think your class starts in an hour but really, it starts..right now. I thought my Econ class started at 1. So I was just hanging out at the dorm. I was watching some Lifetime, eating some food. And then I decided that I might as well check to make sure when my class started. It started at 12. I looked at the clock and it was 11:57. Challenge accepted. I fast walked like no other and made it a minute late.
- There are no seats left in class except that one right in the middle. Since I arrived late to class, I had to squeeze past everybody to get the one open seat. I stepped on a few feet and slowly sank down into the chair to make sure nobody could see me.
- You can’t decide between the red and the green notebook. This is a tough one. I did this today because, really, the color will determine how well you do in the class. I ended up deciding on the red. But boy oh boy. It wasn’t easy.
- You stay up to watch the new episode of “New Girl,” only to realize that you have no idea what channel Fox is on. I stayed up until 9 even though I was so ready to pass out at 8. Well, that plan was a bust. I had no idea what channel Fox was. I turned the TV off and knocked out as soon as my head hit the pillow.
- You wake up really early to go to the gym, only to find it super busy. I woke up at 6 this morning to get to the gym early. I didn’t have class until 10, so I could have easily slept in. But nope. I wanted to get up early and get my sweat on. I was hoping to go onto the elliptical but every stinkin’ one of them was taken! Plan B: Ride the bike. Psych. All those were taken too. I opted on working out in the spin room instead. I think I’m at the wrong school or something because last semester, I was basically alone every morning at the gym.
- There is nothing else to do so you watch episodes of “Teen Mom 2” and “Dance Moms” while eating tons of soy nut trail mix. First off, I cannot get enough of that trail mix. I just bought it on Monday and it’s almost gone. But that’s not the point. Jennelle, from “Teen Mom 2” is crazy. And “Dance Moms….” Boy oh boy. The daughters are actually really talented. The moms on the other hand are wacko.
- The string on your pajama pants break and they’re a size XL. I’m not a size XL but baggy pajama pants are the best. Plus, these ones were on sale. So I bought the bigger size, like last week, and was wearing them today. Just as I was going to tie them, snap! The cheap string broke. Now when I wear them, they fall straight to the floor. That’s not very helpful.
How was your day? Any awkward moments?