1. Glad you all liked that brownie recipe yesterday. I have another recipe to post but I’m gonna wait. Let’s just say, I made it yesterday…and they’re already gone.
2. I’m still sick. I haven’t worked out in 3 days, hoping that it would help. Well, it hasn’t. I actually feel worse. Plus I am running a marathon in 11 days. I haven’t ran since Saturday because of being sick. I better be back to working out ASAP. If not, it’s not going to be a happy Christmas.
3. Since being sick, I have been sitting on the couch, watching multiple episodes of CSI. I changed it up for a bit and watched Cheaters. Have you ever seen that show before? It makes me really want to go to college and get an education.
4. I saw New Years Eve last night. I loved it, even though all reviews say otherwise. The cast was hilarious and even though some parts were cheesy, I ended up tearing up a bit. What can I say, I’m a sucker for a good love story. Plus, Zac Efron and Josh Dummel were in it. Uhhh heck yes I am going to love this movie.
6. We’re making homemade pizza for dinner tonight. I have a bunch of ideas in my head as to what I should put on it. As of right now, I’m thinking hummus, tofu, onions, and mushrooms. Sounds good to me.
7. On my way home from picking my sister up from the airport today, it started to rain. But that’s not all! There was also lightning and thunder! Then I got to my house and it was dry. No rain. Boooo.
9. I hope you all have an amazing day!