It’s Thursday. You know what that means. Tomorrow is Friday. Then it’s the weekend. Then it’s…finals. But thennnn it’s Christmas break! Always gotta look on the bright side.
Recently, I got the Versatile Blogger Award from Carolina over at Cooking with Leo. Carolina is a mother of two who cooks up some delicious recipes. Some that I will definitely will be trying when I am home. Thanks Carolina! Now everybody, go check out her blog.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. When I was in 7th grade, I had surgery on my left fibula. Long story short, I broke my leg playing soccer and when they did the x-rays, they found a cyst (a benign tumor). They removed that part of the bone and took another piece of that bone to replace the missing section. I was out of exercise for about 5 months. Now, I have a 6 inch scar on the outside of my left calf (a.k.a. my battle wound). And I swear my left calf is still smaller than my right. Just saying.
2. When I was younger, I did tumbling. Tumbling is a lot like gymnastics but with a lot more flips. It got a lot of my energy out and I had a lot of fun with it. I even went to state. Then my coach moved away so I quite.
3. I have been addicted to dark chocolate almonds lately. I was getting them from the bulk section for awhile. Then I decided to take the plunge and buy a box from Trader Joes. I leave them on the coffee table, hoping my roommates will eat some too. Yeah. They don’t. I eat them all.
4. I have always wanted a metal detector. And I still do. I don’t know what it is about them, but they are just so cool. I think it’s my inner old person coming out. As if going to bed at 8:30 and eating prunes wasn’t enough.
5. I went to a Catholic school for my freshman year of high school. I’m not Catholic but my parents thought it would be the best choice for me and basketball. I liked the school but most of my friends were at the public school. So I transferred to the public school for my sophomore year and I loved it.
6. I’ve broken my left arm twice, once on my brother’s birthday and once on my mom’s birthday. Then I broke my leg (see #1) on Fathers Day. Now my parents joke that every time there is a holiday or birthday, they will tie me to a chair. I would still probably hurt myself.
7. I can do the worm. I even did it at the 8th grade Valentines Day dance. And I wonder why I haven’t had a boyfriend…
And now here are some blogs that I nominate this to (in no particular order):
What’s a random fact about you?