1. I ran a half marathon today. I’ll recap about it in another post. But let’s just say there were hills. And more hills. Then some hills on top of those hills. Get the picture? Hills.
2. I went to Whole Foods to buy some kombucha, in hopes that I would actually be allowed to buy it. I put my big girl pants on and bam! I was able to buy it. I’m such a rebel.
3. I am busting through my to do list. It’s incredible what a few hours in the library can do. Now, I really just have to worry about some tests and a group project. Those are important and all, but at least I have my papers done. Can I get a woot woot?
4. I was really craving seitan today. Don’t ask why. I have weird tastes. So while at Whole Foods, I grabbed a Field Roast. I’ve never bought one before but they always look so enticing. I’ll let you now how it is.
5. I downloaded Spotify the other day. I know, I know. I’m totally late to the game. But it’s truly amazing. Quick question: can you sync your iphone to it? 6. My sister showed me this video the other day. It basically sums up the life of a cat. And basically, their lives are amazing.
7. Christmas is rapidly approaching. Did you know that? Well now you know. I still have no idea what to get my roommates! I am part way done with one of the roommates. But I have no idea what to get for the other two! Any ideas??
Something New. My new Nike Frees. Weeeee.