My weekend is going to be filled with lots and lots of work. I’ve been reading on all your guy’s blogs that you are stressed and have a lot to do too. So I’m glad I’m not the only one. So what do I have to do?
Register for first set of classes – Today 12/2 Bio Ch. 11 Lecture Quiz – due Sunday 12/4
- North Face Half Marathon – Sunday 12/4
- Meet philosophy group for project – Sunday 12/4
- Computer Science (3) quizzes – Monday 12/5
English (take home) in class essay – due Tuesday 12/6
- Philosophy annotated packet – due Tuesday 12/6
- Philosophy group presentation – Tuesday 12/6
- Philosophy Personal Paper – due Thursday 12/8
- Register for second set of classes – Friday 12/9
- Walnut Creek Half Marathon – Saturday 12/10
- Biology final – Monday 12/12
- Register for third set of classes – Monday 12/2
- Philosophy group paper – due Tuesday 12/13 at noon
- Philosophy extra credit – due Tuesday 12/13
Aye aye aye. I have quite a week ahead of me. So why am I telling you all this? Well my posts might be lacking these next few days. It will probably be full of pins, recipe’s found, eats, or youtube videos. I have one ready for tomorrow but besides that, who knows. So wish me luck. I wish all of you luck who are stressed and have a bunch of work!
Memories: Lake Powell. Every every other year, my family used to go to Lake Powell in Utah. It’s seriously my favorite place on Earth. We haven’t been awhile and this summer is our summer to go. Fingers crossed it happens!
Question: What’s on your to do list?