You guys are the best. Really. Your response to yesterday’s post was amazing. I know that I can count on each and everyone one of you. Thanks again ❤
But enough of that downer stuff, let’s get back to some fun. I bring to you,
five ten things Friday.
1. This song is amazing. But really. It is. The play count is slowly rising and before I know it, it is going to be the most played song on my iTunes. Taylor Swift, you’ve done it again. Even if you aren’t a Taylor Swift fan (how dare you), go listen to it now.
2. I went on my first run since the marathon. It was 4.25 miles with an 8:35 pace. My legs felt like lead the entire time. I also saw a shoe…then a sock. So I made those lead legs move a little bit faster.
3. Mangos make me swoon. I can easily eat one, two, or three in one sitting. Then my sister gets mad because there are no more left. Should have beat me to them.
4. Did I mention I love this song? Okay just making sure.
5. I cleaned today. Say wha?! You heard me. We are having people over tonight for a sort of “Christmas Round 2.” My brother and his girlfriend were in northern California for Christmas so they weren’t here to celebrate with is. So we’re doing the celebration all over again with some other family members coming over as well. But back to the cleaning. I’m not sure about you guys, but I get super tired when I clean. I mean, I can run and workout just fine. But make me vacuum and I need a nap afterwards. I also cleaned the litter box which took a good hour, when really, it should only take 15 minutes. I find any way to distract myself.
Have you ever seen the episode of Modern Family where Cam has to clean the kitchen? Yep. That’s me.
6. I got a pedicure with my mom yesterday. It was magical. I haven’t gotten one in way to long. They even got rid of my calluses. TMI? Nahh. I got my toes painted a silver color. I love it. And just might need to buy the color too. Whenever I look at it, it reminds me of Zenon Girl of the 21st century.
7. December is coming to an end. (Booo). So how did I do on this month’s goals?
-Finish reading a “fun” book: I got exactly 30 pages into the book I was reading so that is a big fat NO.
-Make homemade ravioli: Once again, no. I still want to make it though. So hopefully before break is over.
-PR in a race: The only goal I achieved this month. Holla! It was at the Walnut Creek Half with a time of 1:48:27 🙂
8. I hate hate hateeee that Sarah McLachlan commerical with the abandoned animals. Every time it comes on, my sister and I start screaming and looking for the remote to change the channel.
9. I really want to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. First off, I love Sandra Bullock. Second, it just seems like an amazing movie with awesome acting. Plus, it’s nominated for a bunch of awards.
10. I’m going to my grandma’s house this weekend. You don’t spend New Years partying with your grandma?? Who are you people? Just kidding. Since I’m not much into the partying scene, I have no problem visiting the fabulous grandmother this weekend. She lives alone in the mountain so she always loves when my sister and I come.
So, since I will be at the mountains this weekend, and have zero internet or service, I am not going to post this weekend. Don’t cry. I’ll be back on Monday so stay strong until then 😉
I hope you all have a safe, fun, and memorable New Years! Enjoy yourselves and the ones you’re with.