1. Remember that mouse that was living in our dorm? Yeah. It’s gone. Vegans/animal lovers…don’t hate me. It was so cute. But it was eating my popcorn so that little guy had to go. Now I just hope he didn’t have any friends…or babies.
2. I have been obsessed with protein cakes lately. I used to eat them a lot over the summer, but since coming to college, I never had eggs or baking powder. But now that I have those ingredients, I have been eating them likes it’s my job. My favorite way is to slice some bananas and top it with some peanut butter. And if I’m feeling really adventurous, I add a dark chocolate square to the middle. Mmmmm.
3. I finished week 1 one of Jamie Eason’s 12 week trainer. My whole body hurts. In a good way though. I can already feel myself getting stronger and I love it.
4. I got a package in the mail from Lollihop on Friday. It’s like a health freak’s dream basically. In the box: Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Chips, Somersault Sea Salt Snacks, Popcorners Kettle Chips, Bakery on Main Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bar, Larabar Cashew Cookie, Gnu Banana Walnut Fiber Bar, Kind Bar Fruit and Nut, Linwoods Flaxseed Cocoa and Berries, Bella Viva Dried Cherries. Right away, I ripped open the bag of Popcorners kettle chips. Ohmygoodness. These were so good…as in I need to go to the store and get a bag (or 50). Next time my mom wants to send me a care package, I’m just gonna tell her to send me a Lollihop package. That’s the way to go.
6. I register for classes in a week and I’m seriously dreading it. Since I’m a freshman, I am going to get some of the last picks. So basically I am going to take whatever class other people don’t want. They better not leave me with Spanish.
7. I went to TJ Maxx yesterday to make a return and I thought, “Hey, why not go look at the food section to see if they have Popcorners chips??” (See number 4). As I was walking to the back of the store, I was betting they wouldn’t have them. Then all of a sudden, it was as if light was shining on a shelf. There were the chips…one lonely bag of chips. Heck yes. I did a little happy dance then was on my way. And now they’re all gone. Booo.
8. Salsa + Eggs + Oatmeal = an oddly delicious combination. I’m not sure what compelled me to try this but I’m glad I did. Here’s what my breakfast was yesterday: 1 egg + 3 eggs whites (cooked in the microwave), oatmeal (cooked in the microwave with water), salsa, and nutritional yeast. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. (And yes. I have a Christmas tablecloth already. Don’t look at me that way.)
9. If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I have basically planned my entire wedding out. I mean, it’s the 21st century. Why dream of your wedding in your head when you can do it on the computer? While I was at the gym today, I stared with amazement at my phone case and nail polish color. Why? Because they’re totally going to be the colors of my wedding.
I AM SO EXCITED!
**Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Justin Bieber.
Inspiring Person: my mom. No if’s, and’s, or but’s.
Question: What Sunday shenanigans are you up to?