Hey fellow health freaks! Before start today’s post, I just wanted to say…you are all amazing. Thank you so much for your sweet, beautiful, inspiring comments on my post yesterday. And I’m so happy that so many of you guys don’t let the scale rule your lives anymore. Like I said…screw the scale! I figured that I would take a day off of the anti-ED stuff for today. I’ll post part 1 of my story on Thursday (I can’t do it tomorrow because it’s WIAW…duhhh!). So for today, I have a review and survey for ya’ll. Enjoy 🙂
I recently received a package from Real Foods, a company based off of Australia. They specialize in making corn thins and rice thins, both of which are gluten free. Also, their packaging is GMO freeee! (Which means is contains no genetically modified ingredients). The company was gracious enough to send me three flavors: Corn Thins Original, Corn Thins Tasty Cheese, and Rice Thins.
- Fat Free
- 22 calories per slice
- 10% dietary fiber per serving
- Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Organic Corn (98%), Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
- My thoughts: These were delicious! They tasted just like popcorn but without all the butter. It would be great to add stuff to the top such as veggies, hummus, nut butter, avocado, etc. I loved the crunch that came with each bite. Sometimes, rice cakes can be too airy but these were compacted so they were very flavorful. Plus, 5% of your daily fiber for just one?!? That’s great!
- All Natural Flavors
- Less than 8% fat
- 28 calories per slice
- My thoughts: Not gonna lie, I was a bit skeptical on how these would be but they blew my skepticism out of the water! The cheesy flavor was not too overpowering. They tasted just like the Original flavor but with a nice, subtle flavor of cheesiness. For not being too much of a cheese fan, I really enjoyed these!
- Fat Free
- 23 calories per slice
- 4% dietary fiber
- Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Whole Grain Brown Rice (99%), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Herb Extract
- My thoughts: These tasted very similar to regular rice cakes. But that’s no problem for me because I love me some rice cakes! Some people might think they’re a little bland, but I like bland food (I know…I’m wierd). Add a little pb and jelly to the top of one these bad boys and you would be good to go!
Last 5 people I talked to on the phone:
Last 5 meals I ate:
Last 5 Places I Traveled:
Next 5 Places I Will Go:
Last 5 Workouts:
5 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now: