Soy Sauce ‘n Ginger Tofu Recipe:
- about 3 oz extra firm tofu (or more/less depending on your hunger)
- reduced sodium soy sauce
- ground ginger
- Cut tofu into strips. Place on a paper towel with another paper towel on top.
- Place a pan over the tofu with something heavy (like cans) to get all the moisture out.
- Meanwhile, in a plastic bag, place the soy sauce, honey, and ginger. Eyeball the amounts and taste check every once in awhile until you reach the right flavor for you.
- After about 20 minutes, put the tofu into the plastic bag.
- Let marinate for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil once heated and add the tofu.
- Cook until browned.
- Enjoy over a bed of brown rice or quinoa or veggies 🙂