I don’t have exact measurements yet for this recipe because I just made it on the fly but I will soon 🙂
Pumpkin “Souffle” Pancake Recipe:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- canned pumpkin puree
- a pinch or two baking powder
- a splash of almond milk
- pumpkin pie spice
- cinnamon and sugar, for the top
- Beat together all the ingredients except for the cinnamon anad sugar for the top.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray and pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Cover with a lid so it will become fully cooked.
- Once you can flip it, flip. (Beware: it is very delicate)
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the top. Cover with the lid again.
- Once the sugar has caramelized, take it off the heat and enjoy!