This oatmeal is soooo good!
oatmeal + banana + pumpkin puree + cinnamon = a big bowl of deliciousness
- 1/4 c oats
- 1/4 c oatbran (or you can just do 1/2 c oats)
- 1/2 c milk (skim, almond, soy)
- banana (frozen or fresh)
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- ground flax seed (for some healthy fat!)
- Cut banana up (as much as your heart desires) and put into a microwave safe bowl.
- Add all ingredients. Eyeball the amount of pumpkin puree and spices. Mix.
- Microwave 1 minute. Mix. Then microwave for 1:30 more.
- Top with more cinnamon if desired.
- Enjoy! 🙂